TWO WERE HOSPITALIZED FROM ELECTROCUTION — Steve Taylor
Pensacola, FL (NewsRadio 92-3) — Two people are hospitalized after an electrocution incident this morning at Pensacola Christian College. Channel three reports that first responders were called to the college on Brent Lane around 10:50 am. Two Pensacola Christian College students experienced electrical shock injuries while working near power lines on the campus. Escambia County EMS, Fire, and Florida Power & Light immediately responded, and the two students were transported to the local hospital and are receiving care.