D.C. REEVES ANNOUNCES TRANSITION TEAM — David Wayne
Pensacola, FL (Newsradio 92.3) — Pensacola Mayor-elect D.C. Reeves has announced the members of his Mayoral transition team. The Chairman of the team is a familiar name, former NAS Penacola Commander and current Director of the Center for Leadership Tim Kincella. The other members of the team are spread across 12 focus areas that will guide Reeve’s work during his term — he says his priorities are safety, housing, and jobs.
- Chairman: Capt. Tim Kinsella – Director Center for Leadership at the University of West Florida and former Commanding Officer for Naval Air Station Pensacola
- Attainable Housing: Sam Young – President and CEO of Pensacola Habitat for Humanity, Shirley Henderson – Deputy Executive Director/Director of Social Services for the Area Housing Commission
- Citizen Engagement: Pastor Marcel Davis – Pastor of Adoration for a New Beginning, Rev. Dr. Michael Hoffman – Rector of Christ Church, Frency Moore – Community Outreach Coordinator for Studer Community Institute, Pastor Lonnie Wesley – Pastor of Greater Little Rock Baptist Church
- City Construction & Development: Tosh Belsinger – Vice President of Development at Catalyst Healthcare Real Estate, David Peaden – Executive Director of the Home Builders Association of West Florida
- Education: Rusty Branch – Vice President of Community Engagement for Innisfree Hotels, Dr. Kim Thomas – Principal of C. A. Weis Elementary School
- Employee Engagement & Culture: Rachael Gillette – President of the Studer Community Institute, Dr. Lusharon Wiley – Vice President of Corporate Culture for Innisfree Hotels
- Environment: Kelly Hagen – environmental advocate and President of the Council of Neighborhood Association Presidents of Pensacola (CNAPP), Christian Wagley – Coastal Organizer for Healthy Gulf
- Finance: Whitney Lucas – General Manager at Gilmore, Amber McClure – Consultant for Governmental Financial Officers
- Livability: Carolyn Grawi – Executive Director of the Center for Independent Living, Brian Spencer – Architect/Developer
- Measurable Performance: Dr. Justin Davis – Professor of Business Administration at UWF, Dr. Kevin Krieger – Professor of Accounting and Finance at UWF
- Military Relations: Capt. Cliff Collins – Chief of Staff for Naval Education and Training Command, Jason Crawford – Managing Partner at One in a Row Ventures, Jason Bortz – Public Affairs Officer for Naval Air Station Pensacola, Shawn Dominguez – President of Dominguez Design-Build Inc.
- Public Safety: Tommi Lyter, Chief Deputy for the Escambia County Sheriff’s Office, Aaron Watson – Managing Attorney at the Watson Firm, PLLC
- Strategic Planning: Angela Kyle – business development and strategy consultant and daughter of local historian Ora Wills, Julie Sheppard – Executive Vice President and Chief Legal Counsel at the Institute for Human & Machine Cognition (IHMC)